Cabilao Beach Club (CBC) is situated near the village of Cambaquiz on the north-eastern point of Cabilao island, directly on the white palm-fringed beach.
Opened in January 2004, Cabilao Beach Club is consist of 4 double, one single and one triple bungalow, situated above and under the cliff directly on the sea. The clean, spacious bungalows are equipped with shower, WC, hot and cold running water, air-conditioning and terrace with sea view.
The well-kept grounds contain a tropical garden with palm trees and orchids. Enjoy the sea view from the cosy restaurant on the cliff-top offering delicious local and international cuisine. The Swiss-Filipino management speaking German, English, French, Spanish and Visaya and the CBC team are looking forward to making your stay with them as pleasant as possible.
Cabilao Beach Club offers:
- Relaxed and Comfortable Atmosphere
- Restaurant With Seaview With Philippine-European Kitchen
- Diving And Snorkelling In A Fantastic Underwaterworld
- Broadband Internet Connection (Download Up To 2Mbps Upload Up To 1Mbps). There Is A WiFi Zone In The Restaurant
- Daytrip To Bohol To The Famous Chocolate Hills; Visit Of The Philippine Tarsier (One Of The Smallest Known Primates) And A Cruise A Long The Loboc River
- Exploring Of The Island On Foot Or By Motorbike (On Hire At The Resort With Or Without Driver)
- Relaxing Spa Massages
- Manicure And Pedicure
- Trips To The Neighbour Islands
- Billiard And Dart
- Souvenir Shop
- Laundry Service
Check out traveller reviews at TripAdvisor.
Cabilao Beach Club
Cambaquiz, Cabilao Island
Phone: +63 38 416 0463Mobile: +63 918 943 6057
Calls only until 3 p.m. (there is a 7-hour time difference)
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.cabilao.com/
Bookings: Please contact the agents.
Questions relating to diving and dive safaris offered by Sea Explorers:
(Photos and text: Cabilao Beach Club)